Real self-love may be the most revolutionary thing you do this year. I’m not talking about making time for meditative walks and bubble baths. I mean real, uncompromising acceptance and love for your whole self. The kind most of us don’t have.
That’s why I LOVE this episode of the Be Heard Podcast with Dr. Jeanine Staples.
About Dr. Jeanine Staples
Dr. Jeanine Staples is a Professor of Literacy and Language, African American Studies, and Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies at the Pennsylvania State University. She focuses on dismantling supremacist patriarchies through research, teaching, and coaching. Jeanine started The Supreme Love Project movement to support marginalized people, mainly women and people of color, to heal the relational and social t/Terrors in their souls and launch revolutions in their lives.
In This Episode
In this episode, Dr. Jeanine Staples and I are talking about what it means to launch a revolution in your own life and how this can bring love, healing, happiness, and success.
- Learn about how women are programed struggle with their self-worth and what you can do to break the cycle
- How to create an opportunity out of your heartbreak and undoing so that you can uplevel your life
- How research shows that if you are in your 30’s you have at least 25 years of deprogramming to do
- The freedom that comes with witnessing another human and being witnessed as your true self
- Why self-care isn’t self-love and the life-altering effect that happens when you really learn to love yourself
Free Gift from Jeanine: 7 Ways Masterclass Free Gift
Her Social Links