In This Episode
Rebecca Teaff is the founder of Redstart Creative, which is a marketing company that focuses their talents on supporting non-profit organizations and small businesses.
Find Rebecca Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / redstartcreative.com
Put A Pin In It: Rebecca’s upcoming webinar “Get Started Marketing” will be released in mid-April.
- Find your voice within your natural talents. It will help you stay passionately connected to your mission and purpose.
- Develop and nurture a network of “business besties”. They will help you maintain your focus and encourage you when things aren’t picture perfect or you’re making a big decision.
- Communication is key. Keep communication lines transparent with your employees, clients, and most importantly, yourself.
- Use the tools you are given. Accept that growing a business is a process. So, use any tools you have, whether it be a great life coach or colleagues from past successes. Use their expertise.
“When I start my day off with some prayer and journal time, which doesn’t have to be much, 5 to 15 minutes, I am so much more focused and much more calm during the day”.
” It’s okay to make that decision to say this is what I need to do right now and the other thing has to wait.”
- Lifestyle & Balance
Unplug once in awhile. Build a team you trust enough to pass them the ball when you need some time for self-care.
- Listen to yourself. When you recognize what you need, give yourself work boundaries that keep you productive.
- Create a schedule that fits your lifestyle. Make time for enough sleep and eat healthy.
- Don’t beat yourself up when you’re not perfect.